Concealed urinal flush valve COMPACT II
Low-noise concealed flush valve. For accepting SCHELL urinal control/operating panels. Conform to DIN EN 12541. Internal isolating valve.
Scope of delivery
- Roughing-in housing
- Concealed flush valve COMPACT II, with isolating valve and sealing plug
- Flush-mounted cap
- Flow pressure: 0.8 - 5.0 bar
- Flush flow: 0.3 l/s
- Material: Housing Plastic; Waterpath Brass, conform to German drinking water regulations
- Connection: DN 15 G 1/2 AG
- Outlet: DN 15 G 1/2 AG
- Certificates: PA-IX 18779/I, DIN-DVGW
- Noise class: I, at 100% flow
- For electronic triggering, provide power supply in accordance with the respective urinal control.
- When used with the SCHELL SWS water management system, use a standard bus cable H(St)H2x2x0.8 (provided on site) for the SWS BE-K wired bus extender as required.
- Always use original SCHELL mains adapters and connection cables.